Last week went by in a whirlwind. I was recovering from the Romantic Times Convention, and when I say recovering, what I really mean is “trying to catch up on as much sleep as possible.” Romantic Times is fun, social, and energizing, but I always come home feeling like I need to sleep for an entire week to feel normal again, and sometimes I have to do just that.
But I wouldn’t want you to think that’s all I did last week. Oh, no. I was quite productive as well!
Last Week’s Accomplishments:
- Revised 25,453 words of my WIP (a M/M contemporary romance tentatively titled SCANDAL FEVER).
- Got hit upside the head with an idea so strong I had to stop what I was doing and write it down. I ended up with a synopsis for a full length women’s fiction novel that I tucked away for a time when I can actually pursue such a project.
- Learned I, NEFERTITI went into print, and did a bit of promo work and website updates around that.
- Found out that SIGHT UNSEEN has been selected by Audible to be turned into an audiobook for their collection, and mostly did a lot of squealing and muppet-flailing to celebrate.
- Set up an advertising campaign for MIRROR, MIRROR on Goodreads.
- Attended 1 bootcamp session (Monday) and did a Couch-to-5K training program on my treadmill on 3 other days (Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday).
This Week’s Goals:
- Finish revising SCANDAL FEVER, do one final read-through, and submit it to my editor.
- Read at least 1 novel.
- Attend 1 bootcamp workout session (Thursday), and do the Couch-to-5K training program on the treadmill at least 3 other days.
That’s what I’ve got going on. You?